Services & Price
My sessions are challenging, introducing the enjoyment of exercise, inspirational and supportive. I have an extensive background in, Swimming, Indoor Sports, Group Fitness, Core conditioning, and Functional resistance training, which allows me to create unique programs specifically for my clients needs to achieve maximum results and take them to the next level. Specialities:
Fitness Model Transformation - Muscle Toning - Weight Loss & Core Conditioning - Cardio Training - HIIT- Dietary Advice and Meal Plans - Muscular Reconfiguration - Muscular Balance - Postural Rehab - Sports Conditioning - General Fitness
A One to One Session includes:
- A Personal Client Screening
- A 4 week personalised exercise plan (according with your goals and commitment).
- A full instructed workout session with Professional advice and exercise assistance especially focused on your goals; for you to learn how to perform the exercise and why this is the optimal way to do it for you (approximate time: 1 - 1.5 Hr)
- Body Measurement taken (optional)
- Body Fat calculation (optional)
- Body Photo taken (Before and After)
- Dietary advice (tips) and 4 week customized Meal Plan (optional)
- One Off Session - Full price $50 per session.
- Once a Week - Full price $45 per session (SIGN-IN 1 MONTH MINIMUM)
- Two Sessions a Week - Full price $40 per session (SIGN-IN 1 MONTH MINIMUM)
- Three Sessions a Week - Full price $35 per session (SIGN-IN 1 MONTH MINIMUM)
- Five Sessions a Week - Full price $30 per session (SIGN-IN 1 MONTH MINIMUM)
- PS: Your Plans should be updated monthly to avoid plateaus.
6 Weeks to Sexy Fit Challenge, includes:
- A Personal Client Screening - A 6 week personalised exercise plan - Professional advice and exercise assistance - Dietary advice and a 6 week customized Meal Plan - Personalised guidance and support - - Five hours (5) fully instructed work out session – on week One
- One hour (1) fully instructed work out session – on week Two
- One hour (1) fully instructed work out session – on week Three
- One hour (1) fully instructed work out session – on week Four
- Two hour (2) fully instructed work out session – on week Five
- One hour (1) fully instructed work out session – on week Six
- Body Mesurement taken - Body Fat calculation - Body Photo taken (Before and After)
- Final Client Screening, Final progress report.
- 6 WEEKS CHALLENGE PRICE: Total amount of $450 four hundred and forty dollars pre-pay.
- Additional sessions may be purchased at Trainer’s then current rates.
- ASK FOR THE VIRTUAL 6 WEEKS CHALLENGE PLAN AND SERVICES.
12 Month Fitness Model Transformation, includes:
- Did you always dream to have the body of a fitness model?
- For guys let me get you to a MEN'S PHYSIQUE LEVEL
- For girls let me take you to a PRO BIKINI LADIES LEVEL
- It is not easy but never impossible. It will take you 12 months of hard work and commitment. I"ll guide you with the best tips, strategies and workout plans that you have ever imagine.
The 12 month transformation, includes: A Personal Client Screening - A 12 month personalised exercise plan - Professional advice and exercise assistance - Dietary advice and a 12 month customized Meal Plan - Personalised guidance and support - Monthly Body Measurement taken - Monthly Body Fat calculation - Body Photo taken (Before and After & monthly progress) - Final Client Screening, - Final progress report.
- A minimum of Fives Sessions (1 -1.5 hours each session) fully instructed work out session – on Week 1 of EACH MONTH
- PRE-PAID PRICE PER MONTH $250 - Additional sessions may be purchased at Trainer"s current rates
- ASK FOR THE VIRTUAL 12 MONTH PLAN AND SERVICES
Indoor Boot Camp Private Group Class:Want to get fit / Loss weight & reduce body fat / Improve Muscle tone / Re-shaping
- Can’t afford One to One PT sessions?
- Lack motivation to work-out?
- Lack time during the day?
- Don’t know what to do at the gym?
- $50 per Class per Group - Limited Vacancies
- 5-10 People maximum - The fee is divided for the numbers of group members. [i.e. 5 people group, $10 each)
- Get your friends to work-out together and have fun (1 Hr full body Workout)
- Book in advance and reserve your spot.
- email@example.com - 0212745277
I have personally been resistance (weight) training since I first joined a gym at 17 – and I love it! So it’s no surprise the majority of my PT sessions are comprised of resistance training. There are many benefits to lifting weights as part of your weekly exercise routine – increasing strength and muscle mass (and ladies I’m not necessarily referring to building “Arnie” physiques!), toning your bodies, increasing your metabolism (your body’s fat burning machine), fixing or improving injuries and reducing pain. With all these benefits it amazes me how many people are still not doing it! With my knowledge and experience I will teach you how to correctly and safely lift weights to achieve your goals, regardless of your current level of experience, making it a fun experience along the way.
Cardiovascular (cardio) training is very important for everyone, even if you don’t need to lose any weight. Someone can be naturally thin but still have an unhealthy heart. By undertaking regular cardio training we are making our hearts healthier and stronger to help reduce the risks of cardiovascular heart disease. Whether you’re a beginner that needs to learn a basic understanding of how cardio machines work and what levels you need to work at, or someone that wants to be challenged to some interval style training, or maybe you want to enter a fun run, half marathon or full marathon and need a training plan set up for you, I can help you on that path to a fitter, healthier, you!
People respond differently to different styles of training. I know that what works for someone isn’t necessarily going to work for someone else. I will tailor your programs to your individual needs to work towards achieving your health and fitness goals. You will be given a program to follow so you know exactly what you need to do away from your PT sessions.
Nutrition plays a huge role in getting the right results from your training. Many people think they are eating healthy, and quite often can be, but are just eating too much for their body’s requirements. Some people just lack the knowledge of what they should be eating generally. If you need help in this area I can offer some guidance to steer you in the right direction to better fuel your training.
It is important to track your starting point, and your progress along the way to your goal, to ensure you are getting the correct results from the training plan and that you are correctly fuelling your body with the right nutrition. I will measure your weight, tape (girth) measures and skinfolds on a regular basis, calculating for you your body fat percentage to determine the breakdown of your scale weight into body fat and lean mass (muscle, bone & fluid).